Tuesday, March 15, 2005

the Gross Factor

i had the weirdest dream last night. it was (as most of my dreams are) long, complicated, and involved people i have never met before in my life. i'll spare you the long-winded details and skip right to the point : in my dream, i made out with a fictional dream friend. we were at a hospital; i had a broken leg (which i could still walk on, with a slight limp). my fictional dream friend was cute, smart, and funny. he waited patiently with me while i waited for the doctor. in true NHS style, we were at the hospital for Hours. we talked, he told funny jokes, and i laughed. and then we kissed. my fictional dream friend was a drooly kisser. he had so much saliva it dribbled down the sides of our mouths and i had to wipe his spit off my face.

and then i woke up this morning(ish) to find a comment by new-found fellow Liverpool blogger on one of my Flickr photos about kissing frogs !

it's a sign, i tell you.

in other unrelated news, today was a Beautiful day ! cloudy and gray, bits of sun peeking out through the clouds. and the temperature : oh-so-lovely warm ! Spring is finally here ! bring out the pink strappy sandals, pick a book out from your shelf and come join me in the park ! we'll act all preppy, reading Faust under the tree, and quoting Barthes and Derrida to each other.

now playing : Moving On Up (On the Right Side) by Beverley Knight, courtesy of Paul from my iTunes network

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Mar 16, 03:54:00 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

You are very welcome for the link but you did not have to add my page in return. I doubt many folks would find my babble very interesting. I humbly thank you all the same! Have a great day!

Wed Mar 16, 03:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm another person stumbling across you via flickr from liverpool...

Sat Mar 19, 04:32:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

amanda : hey, no thanks needed. nothing better than a little recipro-love between blogs :)

peter : hi ! thanks for stumbling by !

Sun Mar 20, 01:06:00 pm  
Blogger CJWilly said...

Hmmm.. Wonder what deep subconscious need is being expressed here? ^^

Sun Mar 20, 11:14:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

c : well, well, well... looks like someone managed to hang on to that piece of paper. how is little French hick town ?

Mon Mar 21, 12:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home