Tuesday, March 08, 2005

random nothings

random nothing #1 : i just had the most wonderful hot shower about 10minutes ago. i'm getting used to my water-heater and its attempts to boil me alive. also it's been really cold these days, and anything warm / hot / boiling is v much welcome. now my skin is red, my bones feel all soft and lazy. it's like a vodka buzz without the morning-after hangover.

random nothing #2 : i love iTunes. i live in student halls, and we're all hooked up to the same network thingy, which means that i get to share my music with other iTuners and they get to share theirs with me. my music collection has expanded greatly, thanks to Chaz and his 18+GB of tunes.

random nothing #3 : i recently ordered the soundtrack to Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (great must-see movie, btw) from amazon and when it arrived there was a little note in the corner of the CD sleeve that read "will not play on PC/MAC". i am annoyed as Hell because i don't own a CD player. damn copyright protection.

random nothing #4 : it's 4.52am. i can't sleep. again.

random nothing #5 : today i received something in the mail that i absolutely Love getting : that little red card from RoyalMail telling me that there's a package waiting for me in their RoyalMail package-place.

random nothing #6 : to all you fishes out there : today is International Woman's Day. go forth, be womanly, and prosper.

now playing : Like Someone In Love by Bjork from Debut

also... blogger is pissing me off. WYSInotWYG

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you read the Ya-Ya books? There's Little Alters Everywhere in addition to the Divine Secrets (the movie just combined aspects of both). I heard there's a new one out this month, cant' wait for it!

Tue Mar 08, 05:00:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you read the Ya-Ya books? There's Little Alters Everywhere in addition to the Divine Secrets (the movie just combined aspects of both). I heard there's a new one out this month, cant' wait for it!

Tue Mar 08, 05:00:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

i have not read the Ya-ya books. will definitely do so soon !

Wed Mar 09, 03:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home