Tuesday, February 22, 2005

29 hours and counting

Things I Did Today
[1] laundry (i ::cinta:: laundry day !)
[2] went to library to (finally) return long overdue book, and made substantial donation (i.e. paid huge library fine... hoping to get a shelf named in my honour by the end of the year)
[3] felt like dumbest person in uni after, when asked for reason behind voting for certain party to head Guild, i replied "They gave me a lollipop". which i am currently sucking on. go, More,More,More !
[4] grocery shopping
[5] read blogs
[6] watched one of my favourite movies of all time, starring one of my favourite actors of all time.

Things I Did Not Do Today
[1] prepare for presentation tomorrow

i think there are deeper issues than i just didn't feel like it lurking beneath.

now playing : Cinta by Flop Poppy

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

interesting blog; very clean layout; felt like reading it the moment it opened up.

Hope your presentation goes well ;)

Tue Feb 22, 02:53:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

thanks.

Sat Feb 26, 02:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home