Wednesday, February 23, 2005

something's missing

it's time for another one of these posts.
just trying to figure out why things just don't seem to be working out recently. last semester went pretty well. designed 2 embassies in 10 weeks, something i thought would have been a near impossible task. granted, most nights it would've been considered luxurious for me to get 4 hours of sleep, but i enjoyed the stress. i loved the pressure. i embraced the challenge. i also found that i possess a potential to be borderline-OCD about the strangest things. this semester, it's my project. a topic that i chose. something that i really want to do. so what's stopping me ? where's the zest, the enthusiasm i had not 2 months ago ? can somebody please just tell me what button to push, what lever to pull, to get my head into fucking gear ?
on a slight up-note, i did some major impulsive shopping today. unfortunately Retail Therapy works wonders for this troubled soul. so i got myself a phone upgrade, replacing my T610 for the S700i. which has a wicked camera and a really nice screen. also bought me some new pants, for upcoming Manchester clubbing-weekend, planned in honour of galpal Bex's 26th. and there's no better picker-upper than finding the perfect pair of pants. sits on your hips at just the right place. grabs your ass in just the right way. perfect. for at least 20minutes today, i saw a glimpse of sunshine peeking through some dark gray clouds.

now playing : Janis Joplin's arse-kicking version of Summertime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home