Wednesday, March 02, 2005

an insomniac post

it's 2:46 and i can't sleep (thus today's post title). my brilliant plan was to not sleep the night before, so that tonight i'd be dead tired and dreaming of unlimited spending shopping sprees in London by midnight. well it half-worked. i am dead tired, but not in bed. and definitely not dreaming of unlimited spending shopping sprees. i am also hungry. my stomach rumbles for Indomee goreng with a fried egg, cheese, green peppers and lettuce. so off to the kitchen i shall go, and whip me up a plate of Indomee i shall do. of course this means that i won't be able to go to bed for the next 4 hours, for the Indomee to digest. right. tomorrow first thing i'm going to do is head over to Boots and get me some sleeping pills.

currently reading : The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Solah said...

yea I know the feeling, I hate sleep, it's a waste of time, you'll notice that my posts are usually after 10, but not always.

Mon Mar 07, 01:01:00 am  
Blogger nu. said...

yep... sleep is a waste of time, and food is a waste of money. unfortunately i need both. in high amounts. haha

Tue Mar 08, 05:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home