Friday, February 25, 2005

Things You May / May Not Know About Me pt.ii

This post made me think of a few more Things About Me. so, continuing the list, here's pt.ii :

[39] i used to be able to whistle real well, until my teeth got straightened out : skill traded for aesthetics
[40] when i get (really) drunk i end all my sentences with either "man" or "dude" (assuming, of course, that the unintelligible string of words that come out of my mouth actually form a sentence)
[41] superstitions annoy me
[42] my favourite number is 13
[43] i was born on friday the 13th
[44] i play four instruments : piano, guitar, saxophone and drums. i'm not good at any of them.
[45] i love love love music. and movies.
[46] my favourite movie of all time is When Harry Met Sally
[47] i love jazzy drum riffs... the kind that go "tt-tt-ttst-tt-tt-tt-ttst"
[48] i love rainy gloomy English weather...
[49] ...although i do miss a good 'ol KL thunderstorm
[50] my childhood "when i grow up i wanna be" list ranges from actress, to hotelier, to neurologist. never once did i dream of becoming an architect.

well... that's it for now. i'd actually planned on going to bed by 12:00 tonight, so that my bio-rhythm could get back to normal. but then i received an e.mail survey from Emme, and i just cannot resist those. and then one thing led to another and before i knew it it's almost 5:00am and i'm still not in bed yet. so off to bed i go, i go.

now playing : something from Compendium

2 Comments:

Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

OMG When Harry Met Sally is my fav all time movie too. Thus, my blog name, When Tara Met Blog :)

I know lots of people like the movie, but your the first person I've seen list is as their favorite.

Sat Feb 26, 04:25:00 am  
Blogger nu. said...

hey, a kindred soul ! it's a Great movie, awesom pick-me-upper. i've lost count of how many times i've seen it.

Sat Feb 26, 02:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home