Sunday, March 27, 2005

it wasn't my fault this time, God

even when i'm trying to do something good, the universe still manages to screw it up. today, being Easter Sunday, i thought i'd go for the Easter Service at church. and because i've been having a weird sleep pattern lately (going to bed at 6am and getting up at noon), i made it a point last night to be in bed by 1am. and so i was. got up this morning at (what i thought was) 10am, and when i turned on my computer i found that it was already 11 ! that's right, the clock sprung forward (heh) last night, while i was in bed. and so i missed church (again). oh, well. intent, right ? that'll save my soul.

had a pretty productive day, though. went for band practice, although that was a bust because we only got to play 3 songs before the guy who had to lock up the place had to leave. i managed to do some shopping, and i finally did my laundry today, after i found that i had no more clean underwear left. plus, i'm going away for four days starting tomorrow, sharing a room with girls i have yet to know, and i doubt that they'll be too supportive of me going commando over the week, or pulling the pantyliner stunt. yep, from Monday till Thursday i will be in Wales, at an Easter conference, in a little town in the valley. i highly doubt that Little Town will have internet access, so please pray that i will have the strength to overcome internet and e-mail deprivation, and that i will refrain from gnawing my hair in the boredom that i predict will ensue.

before i sign off for the month, here's wishing all of you (for whatever reason you're celebrating it; be it the resurrection of Jesus, or as an excuse to eat lots of Cadbury mini eggs) a :

happy Easter !

now playing : Sheila Majid's version of the P. Ramlee classic, Tunggu Sekejap

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could understand how doing a search for publishing cookbooks got me to this post. Not that I mind, you understand nu.. It's just that I don't think it's exactly what I was looking for :0)

Thu Oct 27, 10:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi nu.
I never realised that so many different types of blog would show up if I did a search on something like home cooking. I'm still not sure how well this post fits into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

Fri Oct 28, 03:17:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day nu.
I seem to have found this post while searching for things on how to cook. I can see why, but I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. Just thought I'd say hello :0)

Sun Oct 30, 05:52:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi nu.
I never realised that so many blogs would show up if I did a search on something like how to cook. I'm still not sure how well this post falls into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

Thu Nov 03, 03:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home