Tuesday, February 15, 2005

You may / may not know this...

Yesterday somebody said something to me that i realise has been a recurrent phrase in lots of conversations with my friends : "This is a side of you that I've never seen before." usually followed by : "Are you drunk ?" which, funnily enough, is usually the case. either that or suffering from severe caffeine deprivation. well anyway i realised that there are a lot of people out there who think they know me well, but don't really. and so for Their benefit, I present List No. 2 : Things You May / May Not Know About Me. subject to updatation.

[1] i am quite introspective. sometimes obsessively so.
[2] i don't really love coffee all that much. sometimes it makes me feel sick.
[3] i am a social smoker
[4] i make up words. like updatation. or for incasement. or malufying.
[5] my accent changes, depending on who i'm talking to.
[6] sometimes i hurt
[7] i can cook. i just don't like to.
[8] i talk to myself. sometimes i have whole lengthy conversations with me.
[9] i HaTe It WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs
[10] or wen dey spellz dis way
[11] sometimes i seriously wonder if i'm doing the right course
[12] i am very much a scorpio. especially the negative traits.
[13] i once attended a lesbian party
[14] my bookshelves are full of pretentious books that i haven't read, or abandoned reading halfway
[15] i don't like myself very much. although i'm trying really hard to.
[16] some songs make me cry
[17] some movies make me cry too
[18] sometimes i play dumb. sometimes i really am.
[19] i know a whole bunch of useless facts, only no one bothers to ask
[20] i can sometimes be a bit of a snob
[21] it's really hard for me to tell people that i love them, although...
[22] ...one of my biggest fears is that the people i love may die without knowing that i do.
[23] i hate the taste of beer but sometimes i drink it anyway. especially when i'm broke.
[24] i am not an alcoholic. contrary to popular belief.
[25] i hate taking photos of me
[26] my favourite comedian is currently eddie izzard
[27] i can do quite a lot of things, and i know a little bit about many things, but i'm not a master of anything
[28] i like blue food (food that is blue in colour, in case anyone was wondering)
[29] i like cleaning the kitchen
[30] i prefer e.mail / text to speaking on the phone
[31] i am very brand-loyal
[32] i hated my name when i was a kid. sometimes i still do, just a little bit.
[33] i always pay sticker price bc i don't know how to bargain
[34] sometimes i can be a bit of a doormat
[35] but sometimes i can be a bit of a bitch
[36] i am quite certain that i'm my grandpa's favourite grandchild
[37] i know quite a bit of movie trivia, only no one bothers to ask
[38] i love buying kitchen utensils. although i don't cook.

So there you go. 38 Things you may / may not have known about me. at least that's all i can come up with now.

: a.n. just realised that there is a 100 Things About Me list going around some blogs, which i guess is kind of like this one. so although my list isn't even halfway to 100, i'll just keep adding on to it. sikit-sikit lama-lama menjadi bukit, people ! :

p.s : i know i said today's post would be all ranty but i'm not really in a fuckety mood right now so i'll find another day to get fucked out about.

today's quote : "Fuck context" --- Rem Koolhaas
now playing : That Day by Magic Number

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home