Thursday, August 31, 2006

fluffy-eyed

it seems that i only write in this thing when i'm deadly bored, or unable to sleep, or when i get an "are you still alive?" e-mail. it's way past three in the morning, so i'll leave you to guess which one of those has driven me to the keyboard this time.

you know when you lay tummy-down with your knees bent, feet in the air, with heavy shoes on and your legs go all falling this-way-and-that because of the weight? that's nice.

also, the sight of furry kittens playing with string, or a dead lizard. very cute.

i also like it when the skies are dark grey, and the wind is blowing so hard it makes the trees sway and the windows whistle, and it looks like it's going to pour, but there's just a teensy bit of sun.

Tuesday evening i was walking back from Blockbuster and on my way home i passed a block of flats. it had been a sunny day - this was around 6/7-ish, about half an hour before the sun set. there was a ray of sun that look filtered and isolated somehow, the way rays of sun sometimes look, shining down an angle in between the block of flats and some trees, onto a parking lot. and there were specks of dust dancing away in it. it was a pretty sight, and at that moment i wished i had my camera with me. and also, good enough photography skills to capture it the way i saw it.

my Norton anti-virus program has expired and every 15 minutes or so i get a prompt from my computer reminding me of the fact. it rather annoys me.

my eyes are getting fluffy, which means that i may be getting sleepy. here's hoping i don't oversleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home