Monday, April 11, 2005

i'm starting to get a little fond of this country

guess how easy it was to replace my cellphone. easier than putting on a tampon, that's how !

had a chat with my flatmate when i got back on Saturday night (or Sunday morning, depending), and she told me how her friend lost his phone, and had to pay for GBP200 worth of phone calls to Romania. paranoia finally set in while i was in the middle of an e-mail to Mel and i found myself, at 5am, knocking on the door to the general office of my apartment, asking if i could borrow their phone to make an emergency phonecall to Voda (it was either that, or walk down to the city to find a payphone). so got my SIMcard barred, and Sunday afternoon i made a police report. all the policeman asked me was : where it happened, what time, and how it happened (spared PC Dunn all unnecessary details). got the Incident Number, which was all i needed to make the claim, and half an hour later, at the Vodafone shop, i got me a brand-new SIMcard, and a brand-new SonyEricsson S700i (the sequel) ! and all this on a Sunday ! i'm still pleasantly amazed...

i should lose my phone more often, and claim insurance, especially when it's been dropped countless times, had its screen scratched, or if i just suddenly decide that it's starting to look old.

now playing : Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something. i love this song... reminds me of high school !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home