Monday, November 27, 2006

work

just a quickie before i go to bed. i have been doing nothing but work this past week... working 6 days a week now, from 9:00 to 5.30; and 9:00 to 9:00 on Thursdays. i've settled into something of a routine lately - wake up, go to work, come home, have dinner, take a bath, sleep - oh how mundane life has now become! i'm not complaining, though. it pays the bills, and it's so reassuring to not have my bank balance in the reds anymore. speaking of my bank, i'm meeting with my bank manager this week, to discuss upgrading my account. i'm crossing my fingers and praying to the divine powers that that'll mean a big overdraft, and a credit card! cos i have tasted the plastic, and know that it is good. amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

Make sure you make time to play, too.

Tue Nov 28, 02:28:00 am  
Blogger WaBBa Fe$H said...

oh them sweet plastics... at the same time like e voodoo curse too.. and yes, I have tasted them, still tasting, but resisting temptation to swipe is almost impossible. So beaware of its wrath.

Thu Nov 30, 05:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home