Tuesday, October 31, 2006

deep indeed

erh. i was in the midst of typing out a pretty long post earlier today, when my laptop ran out of battery and died on me. i really should get into the habit of composing posts in Notepad and saving them frequently.

i discovered something truly wonderful today... the beauty of the open D tuning. why no one told me about it much sooner i do not know. on other guitar-related news, i hurt my finger playing a couple of weeks ago... have some kind of laceration right below the cuticle of my right index finger and it still hurts! so everytime i want to play now i have to wrap masking tape around it. wonder why it's taking so long to heal. grr. plus, much guitar playing results in tattered finger-nails. so left hand: nice short neatly manicured nails... right hand: ooky scratched nails.

worked Anfield tonight. was good, not too busy, except i kept dropping money on the floor. and i burned my arm on the oven. grr.

is cold night. brr. am snuggled in bed with a hot water bottle. yum.

i lust muchly over a new camera. i miss taking photos.

i lost all my favourite pens recently, which sucks hairy monkey balls. i sketch, write, draw with coloured Pilot pens... the kinds that come in the cylindrical cases... i don't know what the model name is but the refills are called G2 somethingorother. i started off with a yellow one, which broke. replaced it with another yellow one, which disappeared mysteriously. then i bought myself a white one, which i lost on Friday. think i dropped it somewhere. cursed be my shallow trouser pockets!

2 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

Make sure those pens aren't in with your laundry or you'll never get the ink out of your favorite clothes.

Wed Nov 01, 02:48:00 am  
Blogger surwira said...

my hubby keeps his right hand fingernails long for guitar picking. but the problem is, and this really is a very hair-pulling irritating thing for me, he hasn't picked up his guitar in ages! i wish he would just cut those damn things off!

Sat Nov 04, 06:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home