Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas!

i hope you've all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to an even better New Year. i've been having a pretty bad cold for the past week, so i spent most of the days before Christmas in bed, and plan to spend most of the days after Christmas in bed too. i got up Christmas day though - for a day of food, food and more food with Becky's family. i had a lovely Christmas lunch followed by lovely pudding, although my cold meant that i could only taste about 70% of it. and yesterday, instead of fighting off crowds at the Boxing Day sale, i had to drag my sniffly self off to work. so today, it's going to be me and the couch and microwaved food, with my best therapeutic friend, the TV.

2 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

I have a cold, too, and so does my boy. I hope we all get better soon.

Sat Dec 31, 12:20:00 am  
Blogger eatmisery said...

Happy New Year! I hope this one is a great one for you.

Sun Jan 01, 01:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home