Monday, October 24, 2005

conversing with Mum

me : i fixed the laminate floor in my kitchen yesterday.
mum : what?
me : laminate flooring. the previous tenants left packs of it behind and i fixed it in yesterday.
mum : oh that's nice. what did you eat it with?
me : what?!
mum : the lemonade sauce. what did you eat it with?

i present to you, myself. in 30 years.

on another note... Becky if you're reading this, i just finished reading your book today (i guess you can guess how much work i've gotten done!). makes me want to fly to Japan and be a glam geisha girl. or fly to New York and be a glam geisha lady at the Waldorf. and man do i have high hopes for this movie!

4 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

What's the name of the book you just finished?

Wed Oct 26, 11:47:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

Memoirs of a Geisha. if you haven't read it yet, do! it's great.

Thu Oct 27, 10:32:00 am  
Blogger Hel said...

scary convo, hope im not that bad when im old!

Thu Nov 10, 06:34:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

you know what's scarier? she's only 51! imagine what it'll be like when she's 80!

Thu Nov 10, 07:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home