Thursday, April 28, 2005

a slow, lazy spring day

this has been curing me of my boredom for the past couple of days. i'm probably one of the v few people left who hasn't seen Happy Tree Friends, but now that i have, i wish there were more episodes! i cleaned my room tonight. threw out around 7 bags of trash, put all my portfolio bags back in their spot underneath the desk, (more or less) cleared the desk itself, and hoovered. it's been a long, long time since i last saw this much floor in my room (except back when i moved in). everything (well, almost everything) looks really neat and ordered. i just hope that i'll be able to keep this tidiness up, because the room really does look much nicer without 2 feet of clutter. also, all this cleaning and tidying has pretty much worn me out, so this is also a good chance to get my sleeping rhythm back to normal again. so here's to going to bed and waking up with everyone else in the same time-zone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home