Wednesday, July 27, 2005

short one...

typing as fast as i possibly can, because my laptop battery is going to give out any minute now. just a short one to say a little something about a new link i've put up under the "orang sekampung" category. it's my sister's! i had no idea that she had a blog, until i checked out my Friendster updates. she doesn't know about my little corner on the worldwideweb, so shh! although if she checks blogstats like i do, she may soon find out! i'd love to ramble on about my baby sister and the odd relationship that we share, but i'm afraid my screen will just go blank right in the middle and i'd lose the entire post, so we'll so that some other time, m'kay? oh, and a little shoutout to Miss Surwira to say that i just read your e-mail. thanks, and as you can see, i'm ay-okay.

have a great one, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home