Saturday, July 02, 2005

clothes begone!

remember how i said that the only complaint i had about my new studio apartment is that it didn't have internet access? well last night when i got back i set up my laptop to charge my iPod, and plugged in my WiFi card for the heck of it, and guess what? a wireless network it detected! and so now here i am, with everything i need - TV, DVDs, iPod, bed, computer, internet. and what more, the internet's free! except, well, i must be using someone else's wireless connection in this building, and whoever that person is is paying for it, so that does make me a titch guilty. just a little. not enough to pull the plug just yet.

so my new apartment? loving it! i wrote my mum yesterday about how excited i am about having my own kitchen, and my own living room, and how everything here is mine, and i don't have to share anything. and her reply was "why do you need your own kitchen? you don't even cook!" which is true. i don't cook. or, i do. sometimes. but somehow toasting bread is not really the same as making a roast, or baking a pie from scratch, is it? but anyway, the main point is, everything starting from the main door onwards is mine. which means i can watch TV naked if i wanted to. or cook naked. or do my laundry naked. and nobody would know, or see me, or care! i could even blog naked. not that i am, or would, but then again you wouldn't know, would you?

5 Comments:

Blogger WaBBa Fe$H said...

Errm... are u trying to get the Whole WWW turned on with that 'naked-naked' shet?

But to tell u the truth, I tried just doing that once, in my room, but I kinda got dressed up, I felt eyes watchin. I'm conscious. Not daring, u cud say. Maybe I am a shy person. Weird, but yea..

Oh, and I would love to have my own place someday. A studio apt is a great choice, I must say, u have taste girl.. Enjoy your heaven you call home.

Mon Jul 04, 05:47:00 am  
Blogger eatmisery said...

Hooray for stolen wireless Internet access! You're secret's safe with me!

Tue Jul 05, 06:27:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

nadz : missing you muchly!

eatmisery : thanks! i am ever so lucky to have a neighbour with an unsecured wireless connection!

Wed Jul 06, 01:25:00 am  
Blogger surwira said...

you better not be doing this when the olympics come. don't wanna have naked pics of you all over the internet... eh, but by then, would you still be in london or back home? sheesh... either way, don't be caught with ya pants around ya ankles... anywhere!

Wed Jul 06, 03:51:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

suki : finding one's like hitting the jackpot :)

newwoman : i'll try ;)

Thu Jul 07, 01:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home