Friday, September 02, 2005

currently part 3 (i think)

feeling pain. head. ache. my eyes hair nose hurt. caused either by too much sleep, or the fact that i have had no caffeine in over 24 hours. bad?
waiting for a reply from Netgear online tech support. my wireless card mysteriously stopped working early this month. i've sent two e-mails out to Netgear, tried everything they told me to do but still it does not work.
feeling like a big load has been lifted. but also aware that although it's not sitting on my shoulders anymore it now dangles precariously above my head.
wanting to go see another movie. but there's nothing to see.
feeling hungry. but way too unbothered to cook. and slightly too broke to buy.
wishing for more interesting TV programs. since the end of Big Brother, Nip/Tuck and Six Feet Under, there's nothing left to watch.
feeling sad that my entertainment and time-wasting revolves so much around TV. a life seriously needs to be get.
waiting for the sun to go hide behind some clouds and not come out for a while so that i can go out and not have to squint or have my eyes hurt any more than they do.
thinking that the glare of the computer monitor isn't helping my eyes any either.
tasting a really funny taste in the back of my throat. funny in a not-so-good sort of way.
listening to the annoyingly loud whirrrr of the air-conditioning unit.
wishing that i could reach up and rip it out of the ceiling.
eyeing the blond-haired blue-eyed rippled-just-right lemon-yellow-Fred Perry-polo-T-wearing surfer-dude-lookalike in front of me. yum.

will leave now.

3 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

Caffeine withdrawal sucks the fat one! Good luck with that!

Sun Sept 04, 04:49:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ms Nu (or Enkaye?)
In my increasingly erratic blog-reading lottery, today you are The Winner! Yay!! Thank you so much for linking me. I'm deeply embarrased to be linked by someone who writes way better than I do, and who has a far more interesting life.

Did you have any luck with the blonde surfer dude? You could tempt him with quotes from Allende and that Shiraz. Or at least coffee.

Wed Sept 07, 09:51:00 am  
Blogger eatmisery said...

Go to my blog post from today. I have something to tell you. :)

Thu Sept 08, 10:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home