Monday, June 20, 2005

it must've been the chicken, again

i had the most terrifying dream during my nap this morning. i dreamt that everything related to architecture was stolen from my room : my journals, books, and all my work - and most of my undergrad work were hand-drawn, and couldn't be reproduced. anyway, they were all gone. and the thieves (i think they were little gnomes - they must've been, otherwise i would've seen them) wrote a message for me on my wall in blue crayon, except i couldn't make out what they were trying to say, because it didn't seem to make any sense, and my dream vision was kind of blurry. they also pinned up a half-drawn floor plan of a house on my wall, and the floor area was shaded in orange and red. i was sad and panicking at the same time. i ran out of my room crying, and went down to see the security people, who told me to make a police report. so i left the apartment building, but i couldn't find the police station, so i came back. going back to my room, i went through some refuse / service area, which looked quite spooky and Half-Life-ish. the lifts up to my apartment were quite odd too, and looked very industrial. and once i got to this lobby level in my building, i had to take a train, which led to another lobby and another set of industrial-looking lifts with thick yellow doors. when i finally reached my room my stuff were still gone, and i found that my roommate had thrown white roses down the toilet. so i started cleaning the toilet out, but instead of taking the roses out, i tried flushing them down instead because they smelled of pee. eventually i woke up, and the first thing i did was to check if my portfolio bags were still under my desk, and they are! i blame this dream on the lack of stress that i've been feeling about my design thesis - i think my subconscious is trying to tell me to straighten up and fly right - and also, all the chicken i had for dinner last night. chicken, it seems, gives me rather vivid dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger surwira said...

have you got your shots for bird flu?... well, you never know...

Mon Jun 20, 04:30:00 pm  
Blogger nu. said...

teehee. or i could go vegetarian for the rest of my life...

Mon Jun 20, 11:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home